Sunday 10 July 2011

Welcome to "THE Blogpower!!!"


    So, I've stepped into the future and made a blog inspired by my love of all things Hello! Project.  I suppose a good introduction would be to give examples of H!P things I love.

    Number 1
Morning Musume.
What some close minded folk might dismiss as annoying manufactured j-pop I decided to give a chance and I am really glad I did!
 
As far as music goes I would say that this is pretty damn good!

   Number 2
Shuffle units.

 
I mean who would of thought of making Maeda Yuki rap. Genius!

   Number 3
Tsunku. 
The man is a odd as people get but we owe him a lot. Just think about how many songs he must of written for H!P.

   I could type away for years listing things that I love about Hello! Project but I will stop here before it gets out of hand! If anyone has actually read this then "ありがと". 

 And here is a cute picture of Takahashi Ai eating a doughnut as a sort of bribe to make you come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment