Sunday 8 January 2012

Dream Morning Musume's Shining Butterfly (PV)

Here is the PV on youtube. (If you're wondering why this is as a link rather than embedded it is because the video is unlisted. On the plus side, this means it might be safe from the copyright police. For now.)

My opinion on the whole idea of Dream Morning Musume has never been entirely positive. I do not, however, want to tread old ground so I shall not go any deeper than that.

I am trying a new format of review and writing as I watch. Not sure if this will work.

0.01 - "Lonely, lonely, lonely. Gimme love, gimme love, gimme". Oh no, wrong song.

0.04 - Nacchi! She has come a long way vocally since "ENDORESSAMAAA!"

0.08 - Long-haired Mari! (This must have been filmed a while ago)

0.20 - I don't really like these outfits . . .

0.53 - Floaters in your drink?

1.17 - Kei and Koha hanging out with some guy who can't tie his tie properly, Yuko looks suspicious.

1.59 - Kamo, kamo, kamo . . . . . wrong song again, sorry folks.

2.00 - Butterfry~

2.15 - Ah, no! It's bad tie man again!

2.35 - *Slap* Charmy got owned.

2.44 - Early Kaorin look?

2.53 - Nacchi looks creepy. XD

3.28 - Back to Cinderella Complex again! Not sure I completely get Aichan's role in this, do you?

3.35 - Her legs do look great in those boot though, I must say.

3.40 - Now Aichan has morphed into Rika. I'm confused.

3.58 - There's something funny about how poor Koharu is pretty much hidden behind everyone else.

4.30 - Ha! He has finally been punished for bringing shame onto the great tie-wearers! Good on you Rika.


Overall, I would say this release is good, but nothing too special. The song is passable, the vocals are good, the PV is alright (I presume some of the footage is from the film 'Atsuhime no. 1. This gave the PV the benefit of having more than just the old dance shot close-up formula) but the release doesn't particularly excite me, sorry dorimusu.

No comments:

Post a Comment