Saturday 14 April 2012

New Review/Overview Idea

I found my last post 'I Love Vingt-Cinq!' fairly enjoyable to write and put together and I am interested in doing more reviews/overviews in a similar fashion.

I have taken a picture of my rather pitiful collection of Hello! Project CDs and I will replace the photo if and when said collection grows and edit it to score out items as we go along. This is where you come in. I would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a comment specifying which CD you would like me to feature.

Here is a photo and list to get you started.

(doing away with the picture for the moment as my camera's memory card is full and I am to feart to delete photos)

  • Abe Natsumi - Hitoribocchi
  • Goto Maki - Makking Gold
  • Morning Musume - Zen Single Coupling Collection
  • Morning Musume - Cover You
  • Tanpopo - Tanpopo 1
  • Abe Natsumi - 25 ~ Vingt-Cinq 
  • Goto Maki - How to Use Sexy
  • Morning Musume - All Singles Complete ~10th Anniversary~ 
  • W (Double You) - 2nd W
  • W (Double You) - Duo U&U
  • Tanpopo - All of Tanpopo
  • Abe Natsumi - ~Best Selection~ 15 Shoku no Nigaoe Tachi
  • Morning Musume - Rainbow 7
  • Goto Maki - Daite yo! PLEASE GO ON
  • Morning Musume - Renai Hunter
  • High King - Cinderella Complex
Comment away! ^__^

8 comments:

  1. I too, really enjoyed your Nacchi review! (look at all my comments lol!) I would enjoy hearing your take on any of your CD's, but most particularly, Morning Musume's Coupling Collection. Fantastic release and the B-sides are some of my favorite H!P songs of all time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, B-sides it is! I bought this one fairly recently so this will give me a chance to look at it in a more objective fashion. Some of the B-sides are really great. I love the older ones like 'Tatoeba' and 'Wasurerannai' as well as the newer ones like 'Aki Urara' and 'Yowamushi'. ^___^

      Delete
  2. just curious where your from...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm partial to the live concert classics "Love & Peace! Hero.." and "Handmade City" but there are so, so, many, also this review will give you lots of opportunity for pic spam as the box and booklet are so beautiful and thoughtfully well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like those songs but they're not my favourites. :-)
      The photobook is brilliant. I much prefer the style of this collection to the A-sides one. There were no less than 4 performances of "Do it! Now" on that dvd and 2 of those were the very same performance. T__T
      I would expect to wait a bit for this upcoming post though, what with exams starting next week and everything! XD

      Delete
  4. Do you know "Shug" from H!O? He's a Scottish gent I have had the great privilege to befriend, having met him in Seattle for Berryz last year, again in Michigan when he drove to my parents house from Chicago for a little H!P get together and most recently in DC for AKB48! He was in Paris for Buono! and will be in NJ in june for Berryz again, he's an awesome dude!

    ReplyDelete