Friday 14 September 2012

The Winning Utahime Oda Sakura


I can't tell you how pleased I am!
The 11th generation audition has officially delivered what it promised to deliver! Sakura is a very talented young girl who i can tell will become an incredible force in the future. While she seems, at the moment, shy when she isn't performing I am not really worried about that as girls like Riho, Fukuchan, Eripon and Masaki have all managed to come out of their shell and develop a character. But hey, since people are already declaring her as a new (but much less fidgety and nervous looking) Aichan maybe that her shy nature is something that will be moulded but not removed. I try not to jump to conclusions but she will make a great front-runner alongside Riho once Reina says tatty bye. All the best lead duos have had a strong contrast. I predict Sakura will be the Nacchi to Riho's Goto, or the Ai to Riho's Reina.

 
Here, get to know the new recruit! 

3 comments:

  1. I did not watch a single video or update on the 11th gen auditions. But upon watching Oda Sakura’s video clip of her being accepted into Morning Musume by Tsunku and evaulating her skills, I was impressed. We have to remember this audition was to find a singer not an increase of members. But even I have to agree with some others about it being a 1-nin gen, she has to be pushed then.

    I like her even more after watching the video. She looks so cute and fits so well with the others. She sings really well and her voice changes from low to high, I think her dancing is not so bad either.

    Someone made a comment that when she imitated Namida Tomarana Houkago, her voice changes from Konno to Miki in the video of her audition time and they were right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!!
      I think it is all ready apparent that Oda is a great talent and is being set up to become a front-runner.
      And her impersonations were surprisingly accurate! :D

      Delete
    2. No problem :)
      They were, I was surprised!

      Delete