Thursday 16 February 2012

Chisato + Airi = New duo please!

These two have always been the best vocals in C-ute. However, I never would of thought they'd end up at the top of Hello! Project too!

Look here for 'ONLY YOU', here for 'Daite yo! PLEASE GO ON', here for 'Shabondama', here for 'Melodies', here for 'Kioku no Meiro' and here for an acapella version of 'Urahara'.

  

 And just when you think, "those are familiar looking matching pigtails" . . . . 


Unfortunately it seems Chisato is never happy!

"I recently received the DVD
of the ChisaAi event and watched it,
and my singing style
is too careless~
so I was frustrated
that I wasn’t able to sing as I would have liked"

(Quote from Chisato's blog entry on the 16th of February. Translation by the kind folks at blog!project.)

2 comments:

  1. Dear God PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, never thought of this pairing. But it makes sense. However, being a super fan of W, I'm a bit reluctant of a "revival group" thing going on. Tsnuku needs more original stuff *nod*

    ReplyDelete