Friday 10 February 2012

Searching for Idol Perfection - Introduction

 Before I even start I should apologize to you if, like some others in the recent past, are here looking for under 15 junior idols. I regret to inform you that this blog never really covers young girls in very little clothing. (Yes, I have been looking at my stats. XD)

The other night I was talking with at my sister about how I didn't really get how people can "rank" idols. I can't really think of any 'bad' idols considering different idols appeal to different people. While I may think that Takahashi Ai is perfection and Yajima Maimi is perfection on legs, other people may beg to differ. In the end I came up with a simple box ticking solution.

Basically, there is four boxes (singing, dancing, looks and personality) and ideally an idol should tick at least 3 out of the 4 boxes. Unfortunately this system may not be the best as it is fairly rigid and opinions may vary from person to person. For example, even though I rate Risako as a great singer, others may feel differently.

So, I intend to do this series in 5 parts to encompass all 5 groups in Mobekimasu (well, 4 groups and 1 soloist). We shall begin with Part 1 - or モ(-ニング娘)

No comments:

Post a Comment