Tuesday 30 August 2011

30 Day Hello! Project Challenge - Days 21 and 22

Since it seems like school is engulfing some of my free time today will be another "two day special".

Day 21 - The idol you have the most respect for or admire?


Originally I didn't particularly like Nacchi. When I first got into Morning Musume it was the early singles that I recognised her for which is understandable considering she is incredibly prominant in the first 6 singles. And within that early era her voice was, let's face it, pretty terrible. But in songs later into her Momusu career, such as 'The Peace' and 'Ai Araba It's All Right' I noticed that she had improved greatly. This is why I admire Natsumi Abe. She worked hard to improve herself and inspires me to do the same. Sure there was a few blips along the way but she has become a woman who I greatly respect and admire.

Day 22 - You're Favourite Costume?


I love these outfits. I don't think they were actually used during the 'Rival Survival' concerts but they were used for promotion (maybe). I'm not sure of this so please correct me if I'm wrong! Anyway, these outfits are simple but effective and they flatter the all of the girls (Junjun looks especially amazing). I wish they had been used for a single.

2 comments:

  1. Uwaaaa I love those outfits!!!! And I agree about Abe - her voice improved so much. I love that she was willing to keep working at it to get to this level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty hard deciding between these and the military outfits. Still not sure if I made the right choice!

    ReplyDelete