Wednesday 31 August 2011

30 Day Hello! Project Idol Challenge - Day 23

Day 23 - The past H!P member that you miss the most?


Is there any real answer other than Aibon? She was a great idol but I find her much more interesting now. She has learned a lot through her experiences. I still try and keep up with her activites and recently her version of 'Blue Moon' has managed to convice me that song isn't as annoying as I originally thought it was (even though she never seems to hit that note at the end). Unfortunatly she has made more mistakes recently such as leaving her agency. Even if their style of management wasn't entirely her cup of tea it must have been better than nothing?

On a bit of a sideline, I love this photo. It is actually taken well unlike her post H!P photobooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment