Thursday 18 August 2011

S/mileage have a herd of new members

So, It seems S/mileage have a grand total of 5 new members. Oh. Wait. It seems S/mileage have a grand total of 5 new sub-members. I thought that this audition coudn't get much more mind baffling! Apparantly the girls won't be real members until they are "deemed worthy". So, no pressure then. 

It is obvious that I am clueless and confused so I will just do a brief overlook on the new (sub)members.
In no particular order!

Kosuga Fuyuka - This girl can't sing very well and her voice reminds me of something that is quite possibly an Aardman character. However she is, in a way, endearing and I think she will find a place within the group.

Nakanishi Kana - I like the enthusiasm that Kana has and I know that she will grow a lot as a member. She doesn't stand out to much in terms of singing and dancing yet, but I hope that will change.

Tamura Meimi - Everyone has been talking about how cute this girl is and I agree with them. Meimi's voice is a bit too chipmunky at the moment (even for s/mileage) but with more control over her voice that should change.

Katsuta Rina - Her singing and dancing is all ready very good and she seems like a nice girl. On the road to becoming a great all round idol.

Takeuchi Akari - If I remember rightly Akari was pretty good in Shin Minimoni and it is great seeing her placed in a proper group. It's onwards and upwards from here on!


I am looking forward to see these five girls grow as part of S/mileage and I hope that this sub-member system will turn out well in the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment