Monday 5 September 2011

30 Day Hello! Project Idol Challenge - Day 26

I am getting worse and worse at keeping up with this! I was at my grandparent's house this weekend. I could have used their computer but they've got a mac. Now I shall sit back and watch the nerdwar commence.
Three days in one would be a bit too much (got french homework for tomorrow) so I shall just do the one. Sorry for falling so behind!!

Day 26 - The idol with the best personality?


Sayumi never fails to make me laugh. Some may find her cutesy image and devilish remarks very annoying but I find it very entertaining. Sayu has come a long way since she joined the group and her personality makes Momusu's tv appearances worth watchingSayu is not stupid and always knows what to say and when to say it. This is why she is a successful idol.
Stepping away from her tv persona Sayumi seems like a very nice girl and (from what we can see) gets on well with all the members.

No comments:

Post a Comment