Thursday 29 September 2011

New Morning Musume 10th Generation Members!!

  The new 10th gen members have finally been announced and I have to say that I am fairly happy with the decision. I previously stated that I wanted Haruna and Sara to make it in. Since then Masaki has been added to my list of favourites. And now that the results have been announced I will say ,"2 out of 3, that's not bad". Even so, I really hope Sara does well for herself anyway (hopefully within H!P) because she certainly has the talent to do so. Haruna was one of my immediate favourites and I fully agree with Tsunku when he says, "She has a pure-like personality and I feel her singing will bloom over time". While she is not the best vocalist Haruna still has a lot of potential. Ayumi is a great dancer and seems determined to succeed. Her voice is a bit "meh" but I said that about Kanon and she is improving incredibly rapidly! Masaki is adorable. She has a very innocent and natural feel about her and I think she will do nothing but good for the group! What I am going to say now might shatter some hearts but . . . I don't really like Haruka all that much. I am hoping she will grow on me but at the moment she is not really doing anything for me, sorry. Hopefully she can prove me wrong (and all other disbelievers).

From left to right: Kudo Haruka, Satou Masaki, Ishida Ayumi and Iikubo Haruna

No comments:

Post a Comment