Friday 16 September 2011

My Ideal Morning Musume 10th Gen

Today I watched the audition footage from Hello! Pro Time and found 2 girls that I would love to get into the group.

First off, Iikubo Haruna

 This may not be the best picture but believe me when I say, this girl is very pretty. Her singing voice is not great at the moment but there is definatly potential. As far as I can see her dancing is perfectly passable. Haruna is the oldest of the finalists but I don't see this as a bad thing. I'm sure her age will allow her to have a mature attitude to improving and she will fill the awkward gap between Aika and Mizuki.




Secondly we have Murakami Sara.

I'm not sure but I reckon this girl must already be fairly popular. She has a good voice and will surely be the 'star of the gen' if she passes. Her voice is different and would contrast well with Riho's if she ever got blessed with a centre position. Sara also has a certain calm energy about her (think Nacchi or Gaki-san).


  Take these two girls, though in one of the young ones (not too bothered as to who) and you have the perfect 10th generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment